Monday, November 15, 2010

Funky Monsters Features

Our Funky Monsters booties are getting around! We have been featured on two fabulous blogs over the last couple of days.

Jo from 'The Crafty Nomad' loves my booties. Having travelled to and lived in various parts of the world, she is currently living in outback WA and has a love of all things crafty especially sewing and papercraft. Our Reindeer Games Baby Booties were featured as part of her 'Made It Friday Focus: Rudolph the Reindeer' post.


Robyn from 'Robyn Lee Handmade' also loves my booties! She featured our gorgeous Space Invaders Baby Booties in her 'Christmas Time at Made It: Something for everyone, beautifully Australian made' post.


Thank you lovely ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found you on facebook! what a sweet blog, I like the christmas stuff. I followed for you, you can follow me @ http://louandjane.blogspot.com/ All the best, Jane:)

    ReplyDelete