Saturday, November 27, 2010
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Monday, November 15, 2010
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
- OOAKLY - run by the lovely Jenny, who creates custom artwork for the precious little ones in your life
- Milk & Honey - Cath & her sister came all the way from Echuca to showcase their precious goodies
- Robin Street Market - Sharon has an online store and specialises is sourcing unique and handmade gifts from around the world. You never know what you might find in Sharon's store in the near future (wink wink) !!
Friday, July 16, 2010
Friday, July 9, 2010
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Starting 9am 1st April MWWAH are running a fun Easter competition for the week. Such a fun & easy competition to be involved in and you could be in the running for many fantastic prizes ... including a Funky Monsters 'Army Patch' Funky Onesie in your choice of size!
- Seventh Heaven Creations: Heat Bag, Soothing Eye Pillow & Matching Carry Pouch
- Swish Lily: $20 gift voucher to spend in store
- WAHM Connect: 1 free year of advertsing on WAHM Connect
- Backpacks 4 Aussie Kids: 2x Kids Camping Chairs
- PurpleX Design & Print: $30 gift voucher that can be used towards the purchase of one of their canvas prints
There will also be daily spot prizes up for grabs too! For more details & how to enter check out the MWWAH site by clicking here. Competition runs from 9am 1st April until 5pm 7th April 2010. Good Luck!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Here are our funky Rock Chick Skulls - they will have black or white felt eyes appliqued to them. How much do they rock! I will also be doing some for the boys.
And here are our gorgeous Dragonflies, so sweet!
I'm hoping these will be listed in my Made It store next week, stay tuned.
Pre-orders are welcome! If you like one of our designs, please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let me know what image you would like, if you would like it applied to a singlet, onesie or tee and what colour as well as which size you require.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Sunday, March 21, 2010
The 2010 Royal Children's Hospital Good Friday Appeal will be held on Friday 2nd April. As well all know, the aim is to raise money for The Royal Children’s Hospital in Melbourne, and to ensure that all children with life threatening illnesses receive the best possible medical and clinical care.
Although we are fortunate enough that our children are not suffering serious or life threatening illnesses, we have spent time at the RCH and know many others that have done the same. If you have ever been to the RCH you will know the fantastic work they do and the wonderful people that make it happen. They treat more than 280,000 children each year. They really make it a place for children to feel like they have some sort of normal life and to keep entertained and have some fun. Just the way they set up the waiting rooms shows you how they feel about their little patients. They also make an enormous effort to look after the parents of sick children as well.
This year Funky Monsters will be supporting the RCH Good Friday Appeal in a number of ways:
- From today until midnight on Good Friday, $5 from every pair of booties we sell will be donated to the appeal.
- To encourage you to buy more booties, we also have a special offer -buy any 2 pair of booties for $25 (normally $32) and $10 will be donated.
So if you need booties for your little monster, a baby shower gift, a gift for a newborn or you just want to spoil your grand kids, nieces or nephews now is a better time than any to get your hands on a pair of our booties. There are many great styles to choose from with more to come throughout the week & custom orders are also welcome. To start shopping click here.
We will also be donating a number of booties and appliqued onesies & tees to be sold or auctioned off at a RCH Good Friday Appeal fundraiser at the Tungamah Hotel (held on Good Friday). Last year the pub raised $16,000 for the appeal, #16th in the Top Pubs & Clubs list. This appeal is close to the hearts of owners Peter & Helen Chisnall and many of the locals in the Tungamah and surrounding areas.
Please help us support this great cause and also help to spread the word! Be sure to check out the RCH Good Friday Appeal website for information on ways you can make a donation, events & activities leading up to and on the day, merchandise available and much more here.
If taking advantage of our special offer, please wait for an updated invoice to be sent with updated costs prior to making payment. Offer excludes postage costs.