Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sneak Peak - Rock Chick Skulls & Dragonfly appliques

Here is a little sneak peak of some applique designs I am working on for the little ladies. We have Rock Chick Skulls and Dragonflies which can be appliqued on singlets, onesies and tees. I can't wait to put the first sample together!

Here are our funky Rock Chick Skulls - they will have black or white felt eyes appliqued to them. How much do they rock! I will also be doing some for the boys.

And here are our gorgeous Dragonflies, so sweet!

I'm hoping these will be listed in my Made It store next week, stay tuned.

Pre-orders are welcome! If you like one of our designs, please contact me (funkymonsters@live.com) and let me know what image you would like, if you would like it applied to a singlet, onesie or tee and what colour as well as which size you require.


No comments:

Post a Comment